Extracted at approximately 04:35 am.
Quote: / (Paraphrase of the day: )
- Thursday 24th November 2011
Never insult my mother. I will smack you. No lie... It’s 04:40, and I’ve woken up with a physical need-like, in my chest for a hug from Ummi Arabic for female Leader (loose translation) (my mum).
I guess it’s not true what they say (lol). You can go into family withdrawal. I miss them with a mighty passion; the likes of which are difficult to articulate. See what I mean about me getting more English (language-wise) the more emotional I get.
- Doesn’t everyone miss their mum though?
- Surely I’m allowed that luxury?!
- Ugh. Need to go back to sleep.
- Lots of thoughts.
But; Perhaps not. My brain does it’s best work at this time.
- I am the metaphorical early bird,
- that catches the worm,
- and stays up late to eat it.
Good Morning World!